Wednesday 2 December 2009

Hi All

Dear All
 
I am now ten days into my grand tour of Ethiopia. So far it has been an amazing experience - seen herds nad herds of camels, baboons with pink bottoms, ibexes, strange houses, strange people and amazing countryside, from desert to driving through clouds. Ethiopia is so green and lucios, nothing like the pictures on the telly. I am so lucky to have a chance to see all this.
 
On the other hand I am ready to hand in my resignation at the Ministry or kill my colleague. He is proving to be a real trial to work and travel with. I just want to get back to my home in Addis and for the first time I am really missing home and all my friends and family. I will email you all when I get back around the 9th of Dec.
 
I will blog the more interesting things later when I get baack to my office, but am thinking of you all and can't believ it is December already and talking about Christmas!!!!!!!
 
Lots of love for now
 
Joanne xxx
 
 


Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joey,

    I came across your blog after a Google search of such blogs because I was looking for people who have interest in living in/traveling to Ethiopia. I am trying to connect all such people through a forum I recently set up (http://www.expatethiopia.com/) so that it would be easier for all foreigners to easily access information about traveling to or living in Ethiopia.

    After going through a few of your posts here, I believe you have so many connections to the expat/volunteer community in Ethiopia (relatively speaking :)) and I think I have come to the right person.

    I wish you could register at our forum and also invite others you know to help us expand the community. I also wish you can post at any section of the forum once registered and leave a link to your blog at the end of your post so other people can find you if they want to know more about you or your experiences in Ethiopia.

    Thanks for the help and look forward to having you as a member!
    Seifu

    ReplyDelete