Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW EVERYBODY!!!!!
 
Sorry its just a quickie, but I have been back at work since Monday and with the Ministry Newsletter deadline today (last day of December!!!) and me as Editor-in-Chief!!!!! its been pretty busy!!! (Only 3 Birr for anyone who wants an online version!) I have even been told to edit some 'sensitive' information in case it lands me in jail - no kidding! No criticism of the Government here.
 
Hope you all have fantasic plans for Hogmanny. I am off for an Indian meal after work and then a few drinks at a friends to hopefully see in the New Year and then work tomorrow. I am so missing a proper teacher's holiday at this time of year.
 
May all your dreams come true in the new Year!!
 
Lots and lots of Love and warm hugs from Joanne in a semi-sunny Addis Ababa


Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment