Monday 24 August 2009

Oh What a Night!

Dear all, what can I say? Friday Night! What a Night! I was really and truly was surprised. I had not picked up on any of the slip ups. Thankyou one and all! For those not in the know, my mum and family decided to throw me a surprise Leaving-cum-40th- Party. It was a brilliant night. As soon as I can I'll post some photos. A big thankyou to mum and Maura for all the organising and Lasagnes. Fran and Eileen, your lasagnes were up to the usual standard too. It was a very emotional night for me and it brought it all closer to home. I am only now beginning to realise the enormity of my going away. Thankyou one and all for a very special night. Thanks for all your hard work in the food, photos and fun.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like this is working, and you are really blogging!!

    ReplyDelete